BOR CHOR'S POLICY AIMS THE PRODUCTION OF MILK PRODUCTS WITH QUALITY AND SAFETY GUARANTEED AT ALL TIMES, WITH COMMITMENT TO ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AND PREVENTION OF POLLUTION. OUR POLICY PROVIDES A FRAMEWORK FOR ESTABLISHING AND REVIEWING THE OBJECTIVES OF THE ORGANIZATION AND IS DIRECTED AT:
- Maintaining constantly high quality of the offered products, by improving the technological processes, providing and maintaining the infrastructure needed to achieve and ensure the comfort of the manufactured products.
- Minimizing and, if possible, preventing environmental pollution by adopting long-term and short-term programs;
- Rational use of natural resources;
- Introducing and using new technologies, whenever possible and economically feasible, reducing discarded waste, ensuring their proper recovery and disposal;
- Processing, packaging and storage of a safe product, produced in accordance with the requirements and expectations of the customers and other interested parties, by constantly monitoring the production process and adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices, in strict compliance with the obligations defined by the applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Precise selection of suppliers of basic, additional raw materials and auxiliary materials and services;
- Maintaining correct and mutually beneficial relationships with external suppliers, subcontractors and other stakeholders within the organization's activities; requiring suppliers and subcontractors, residing on the territory of the organization, to comply with the legal and other requirements with respect to environmental aspects;
- Motivation of staff to be committed to the work done. Creating an environment where all staff can be fully involved in the achievement of the Organization's goals. Provision of rest facilities for the working staff and all necessary conditions for safe work.
- Providing the necessary training and information exchange with the employees of the company, aiming at constantly raising the awareness of the effect of their activity, their competence and responsibility towards product compliance, the protection of the environment and reinforcing their personal responsibility to the provision of healthy and safe working conditions.
- Monitoring and measuring the main features of the processes and activities that have a significant impact on the environment.
- Conducting a flexible marketing policy in order to adequately react to the changes and the achievements in the industry.
- Achieving the goals of producing higher business results.
- Investment program to expand the production.
To achieve these goals and objectives, the management of “BOR-CHOR" Ltd has developed, implemented and maintains:
- Integrated Management System conforming to International Standard ISO 22000: 2005, ISO / TS 22002-1 and the National Legislation and HACCP – Principles on the production of safe food products
- Environmental management system in compliance with the requirements of ISO 14001:2015
The management has created conditions for compliance with the requirements of the Management Systems in the Organization, and for the active cooperation of the management and the executive personnel for its development.
The management of BOR CHVOR LTD calls upon all the personnel of the company to observe and implement the management policy, and to use it as a basis for the performance of their daily duties in the working process.
The management declares its responsibility for the implementation of its declared policy, and its readiness to regularly review and to update it, so as it is adequate and appropriate for the organization.
As Manager of Bor Chvor LTD, I hereby declare my personal involvement and responsibility for the implementation of the declared policy, ensuring the prosperity of our Organization
/Dimitar Borislavov Minev/